Can I use my Cruz in my car?

Yes, you can, but you may need a few after-market accessories to make it happen. Velocity Micro does not sell these accessories or manufacture a charger for use in an automobile, commonly called a CLA (Cigarette Lighter Adapter).

First, you will need power via a mobile power inverter like those made by Duracell or Tripp Lite.  Secondly, you may need a 3.5mm male to male stereo audio cable for connecting your Cruz' audio output to your car stereo's auxiliary input.

See also: Can I read outside in sunlight?